Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and deodorant...O my!

I have learned that getting body products for next to nothing is much easier then getting groceries for next to nothing, unless all you eat is processed packaged foods! 

So here is how I got $200 worth of products for less then $15.

Friday I went to Rite Aid.  They had Gillette and Old Spice Body Wash and deodorant for 2/$7 and if you bought $30 worth of these or other specified products you got $10 UP Rewards!  I love me some UP Rewards!  So I hit up my coupon folder and I had a TON of Gillette and Old Spice Coupons! 

I got:
3 Gillette Body Washes
2 Old Spice Body Washes
4 Gillette Deodorants
2 Candy Bars
2 packs of gum
Total-$13.94 plus $10 UP Rewards

How I did it.  I had 3 $2 of Gillette Coupons, 2 Bogo free Gillette Body Wash Coupon and one Bogo free Old Spice coupons.  1 Bogo free coupon candy bar, which were on sale for $.50 and one $1.00 off 2 packs of Orbit gum which were $.77 on sale.  I also had a Rite Coupon for $3 off $15. 

And then Saturday I went to 2 CVS's and one Rite Aid.  I had bought 20 $5 off John Frieda Full repair coupons.  My original plan was to buy them at Target and get gift cards but that didn't work, I think too many people had the same idea I did.  Well CVS and Rite both had the John Frieda Shampoo, Conditioner and Root life on sale for $5.  So at CVS I used CVS reward card and got 16 bottles of the stuff and made paid $0! And got $6 ECB!  I also went to Rite Aid and got 4 bottles because they had them on sale and a Single Check Rebate.  Granted I did buy the coupons for $10.50 but I made $16 buying the product and not to mention all the products I got! 

I am now paying my mom in Shampoo, Conditioner and body wash since she won't take anything for watching Mar! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.