Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Soda Savings!

I hate to admit but we go through alot of soda in this house.  So when we find a good deal on it we buy it up.  And I have also found that soda coupons are hard to come by! 

So when I got the CVS ad this week I saw they had coke 12 packs 5 for $13 and knew I had $3 ECBs to spend!  I also saw that CVS had Hershey's Bliss chocolates on sale for $5.99 and you get $5.99 ECBs and I also had a $1 off coupon.  So I did one transaction and bought the Hershey's Bliss for $4.99 and one Hershey's airated chocolate bar since I had a free coupon and got the $5.99 ECBs.  I used the $3 ECBs and the $5.99 ECBs towards the soda.  After the ECBS my total came to $4.25.  Can't beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.