Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cards and Juice!

Last month Giant was offering a special on Hallmark cards.  Buy 3 get $5 off your next order coupon.  So I did this about 4 times buying $.99 and $.49 cards, total money maker!  Well they started offering the same thing again but it was off the same order instantly.  In the ad it stated no $.99 cards so I figured  no biggie they have $1.29 cards I will get 3 for Father's Day and still make money off of it.  Well we get to the card section and every single sign they had about the $5 off instantly had nothing stating no $.99 cards.  No restrictions listed I am buying them!  So I get 3 and knowing it will be less then the $5 off I grabbed Motts for Tots for Mar's let's keep the baby unclogged bottles and headed to the register.  The girl ran the 3 cards up and the juice total $5.82 she procedes to tell me it doesn't include $.99 cards.  So I pay the $5.82 and head to customer service and explain the signs had no limits on the price per card.  So she was very nice about it, love nice customer service people, and she gives me back $5.30.  Sweeeet!  So the total for the 3 cards and juice was $.52! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.