Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cheap Pampers!

I used to say I would put my baby in generic diapers, well that was before I had a baby.  I have eaten my words alot since becoming a mom!  We are a Pampers only family!

I had $10 UP Rewards from buying all the body wash and deodorant and they were about to expire next week when we are on vacation so I needed to use them this week! 

A box of 80 Pampers Cruiser were on sale for $19.88.  I ended up paying $5.38.  I had the $10 UP Rewards, a Rite Aid $3 off $15 (make sure to do the surveys on the receipt!) and a $1.50 Pampers coupon!  That makes it less then $.07 a diaper! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.