Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's one more nail polish?!

So in the post below about the John Frieda products I lied!  They were $4.99 at Rite Aid not $5!

Rite Aid has great clearance!  Alot of times it is 75% off!  When I had been in the day before buying the body wash I noticed alot of Revlon nail polishes with the yellow clearance tags and being as crazy as I am I knew I had a $1 off Revlon nail polish coupon! 

So when I went to buy the shampoo and conditioner I grabbed a bottle.  I don't remember the original price but with the 75% off, $1 off coupon and $.04 overage from the shampoo and conditioner I paid $.15 for it! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.