Wednesday, June 22, 2011

For my local friends....Giant sale! And a products Rave!

Every saturday (used to be sunday but now that I get the paper delievered I get the inserts saturday) I scope out the ads and new coupons!

This week there was a coupon for $1 off Baileys Coffee Creamer.  Bonus Buy Savings this week at Giant have it on sale for $1.49.  With $1 off makes it $.49!  Caramel one is soooo good!

This week there was also a coupon for $1 off Breakstone Zesty Blend Sour Cream, which is a new product!  They were onsale for 3/$4 and part of the buy so many get so many gas points.  So I had one coupon and I asked my MIL for hers.  With my $1 off coupons they came to $.33 a piece.  I got Garlic and Herb and Chiptole!  They are also so good!  Mix them in with pasta for something different!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.