Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brand name cosmetics at a discount!

One thing I will pay full price for is cosmetics, especially the good ones!

So I recently discovered The Cosmetic Company Store and I am in LOVE!

Clinque, MAC, Bobbi Brown, I could go on and on and great prices! 

This place is like a secret, they have no website!  But there are 2 within 20 mins of me, how awesome!

I went in on the hunt for a new cream to powder foundation!  I had been using Urban Decay but had heard great things about MACs cream to powder.  So I did some research on what MAC color is comparable to the Urban Decay I had been using and headed to the outlets! 

The guy working was very helpful they didn't have the MAC cream to powder out on the floor, I was so upset.  But I told him the color I was looking for and they had one in the back!  Perfect!  The retail price $32.50!  The price I paid $22.50! 


I highly suggest you find out if you have one in your area and head on over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.