Thursday, June 23, 2011

Giant sales and not sales!

There are certain things I will buy even if they aren't on sale.  We love Stonyfield products! My husband and I love their milk and after drinking it I refuse to go back to regular milk!  The same with their yogurts for us and Marlee.  Mar loves loves loves YoBaby and I have never seen it on sale!  Well Stonyfield.com has coupons that are printable!  And Giant doubles coupons up to $1!  So I am always printing their YoBaby, yogurt and milk coupons. 

The YoBaby regular yogurt is listed for $2.39 at Giant and with the $1 off it comes to $1.39 and 3 weeks ago Giant had a coupon insert in the Reading Eagle with a $1 off YoBaby.  So you can use both and get it for $.39.  YoBaby Meals which are also a hit, Peach & Squash especially, retails for $2.59 so you can get it for $1.59 or $.59.

The container of Stonyfield yogurt retails for $2.39 (I think, oops can't remember) and with the coupon that doubles it can be $1.39.  Much cheaper then buying single small containers of yogurt!

Now the milk is onsale this week at Giant for $3.49 and you can use a coupon.  Also, I have found that when you buy 2 at a time Giant prints out a coupon for $1.50 off 2 for your next purchase.

This week Giant also has pasta 10/$10.  Ronzoni and San Giorgio Quick Cook.  I believe 3 weeks ago there was a coupon for $1 off Ronzoni Healthy Harvest.  This makes it FREE!  I am not sure when, but there was a $.55 San Giorgio Quick Cook pasta.  And since Giant doubles up to $1 that make its FREE!  (I did buy it but we ate it already so no pic!  It is really good!)

Mayo is one of those things that I am picky about.  Most generics have a funky after taste.  We prefer Kraft!  So this week Giant has a Bonus Buy Savings price of 2/$5.  I had a $1 off coupon making it $1.50.  Not free but wayyy better then full price!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.