Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target Deals!

A couple months back I signed up online for a free beauty sample bag from Target.  I just found the bag yesterday....ooops!  And found a sample of Nivea Express Hydration Lotion-I am in love!  It smells amazing and doesn't have a greasy thick goopey feeling that some lotions have.  I hate that!  And it leaves my skin feeling amazing.  So being the couponer that I am I got to work looking for coupons for it!  I found a $1 off Nivea Lotion on Target and Nivea had a $2 off coupon on their Facebook Page.  The price at Target was $5.04 I ended up paying $2.04.  Not free, but a heck of a lot better then $5.04!


This week Target also has a 2 pack of Sharpie markers on sale for $1.  On their website there is a $1 off coupon.  Making them free!  I printed off 2 coupons, the coupon states one per order, so luckily I had my mom with me and she got the one pack.  If she hadn't been I would have just done separate transactions. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.