Saturday, July 23, 2011

The coupon binder

Finally, I have some sort of organization with the coupons.  My husband is probably thrilled.  No more 2 inch thick folder with coupons shoved in. 

I am also now one of "those" coupon ladies, traveling with my binder full of coupons.  And I love it!

I bought some, well not some I bought alot of trading card pages.  65 to be exact.  Each page has 9 slots.  Thats 585 slots for coupons.  No they aren't all full, gimme time! And I used an old binder from when I went back to school for nursing, Ha, that really lasted, didn't it.  Atleast I have a binder to show for that stint not just student loans.

I went through my pile and threw about 3/4 of them away since they were already or about to expire.  Then I cut out the rest. 

I have them organized in sections by category and then in the slots by date of expiration.  Closest date of expiration to farthest date of expiration. 

I have a Beauty/body, Household products, Pet supplies, Snacks, Drinks, Spices/condiments/Dinner/Baking products (since they are all in the same area at the store), Cereals, Frozen foods, Deli, Meats, Dairy, Candy/Gum, Medicines, Baby, Miscellaneous, a page just for Target coupons, and Giant coupons for now. 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.