Saturday, July 23, 2011

Razors and toothbrushes

Lately the sales and coupons haven't been all that great.  So I had kinda not been so neurotic about it.  But I got some good deals today and of course the bug has biten me again. 

Yesterday I went through my coupon folder and finally organized, Ill go more into that in my next post.  But when doing this I found some good coupons and thanks to the app A Cup Full I found some good deals.

In my coupon mess I found a bogo free Schick Razor, a bogo free Oral B Cross action toothbrush coupon, and a $2 off Oral B Advantage toothbrush.  Well this week at Giant they Schick Razor's are onsale for bogo free.  So with that and my coupon I got 2 packs for free.  They retail at Giant for $7.29 a piece.  I buy the cheapie pinks ones so these razor's are like gold to me! lol!  The Oral B Advantage toothbrush were onsale for 2/$4.  I got one of them and had a $2 off coupon making it free.  The Crossaction toothbrushes were $3.89, not on sale, but since we needed them and I was getting one for free I thought it can't be that bad.  So I paid $4.33 for about $25 worth of stuff. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.