Friday, October 21, 2011

Cheap Make up Part Deuce!


This week, Rite Aid has BOGO 50% off all Cover Girl Products.  If you still have your $8 off 2 coupon, better use it soon it expires on the 31st!  This week they also have $10 Up Reward when you buy $30 worth of P&G products.  I don't have a need for anything else and I am supposed to curb my spending so I stopped with this!

There was slim pickings in the eye shadow department unless you wanted colors that went with the 5 inch hair poof from the 80's. Im an 80's baby and love 80's stuff but certain eye shadow colors should have been left in the 80's and never allowed out again!!

Anyway, enough babbling.  I grabbed 4 eye shadows, 3 of them retailed for $5.59 and 1 for $5.19.  One was brought down to $2.79 and one was brought down to $2.59.  With my 2 $8 coupons the total came down to $.60!  $.15 a piece.  Can't beat that with a stick! 

A shout out to Hayley!  Don't be scared!  Just do it!!

Oh, sorry for the crappy picture, it was dark and I used my phone! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Hayleyjo said...

I may have to make another attempt tomorrow!! Now that I have encouragement.

October 21, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.