Sunday, October 9, 2011

Rite Aid Deals!

Wow, I haven't posted since July 22.  I admit I have really been slacking lately.  With vacation, Marlee's 1st Birthday party, and all of us taking turns being sick couponing *kind of* took a back seat.  Not to mention the sales haven't been that awesome lately.

Any who.  What better way to get back into the groove then with some Rite Aid shopping!

This week they have their hand sanitizer for $1 plus $1 up reward.  You are allowed up to 4 $1 up rewards.  So I bought 4 of course, we use alot of hand sanitizer.  Apparently becoming a mom=germaphobe!

So I paid $4.24 for 4 bottles of hand sanitizer and got 4 $1 up rewards.

This week they also have Cover Girl products BOGO 50% off.  I don't usually buy Cover Girl after using it in high school I offically graduated to fancier cosmetics, but for an awesome price I figured what the heck.  Last week there was a coupon for $8 off 2 Cover Girl face products.  So I got 2 eyeliners they retailed for $5.39 a piece.  The total for the 2 was $8.09 with my $8 coupon $.09 a piece. 

They also had Pantene BOGO 50% off and (not sure which week) there was a $3 off two.  Retails for $4.99 a bottle.  $7.48-$3=$4.48 for the two. 

Palmolive 10 oz bottles were 10 for $10.  I didn't have coupon but we needed it. 

The 2 eye liners, shampoo, conditioner, and 2 bottles of palmolive, minus $11 in coupons and $4 up rewards came to $2.72. 

So for 4 bottles of hand sanitizer, 2 eye liners, shampoo, conditioner, 2 bottles of palmolive totals $6.96.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Domestic Princess said...

Awesome job!

October 9, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

free blog template and graphic design by quirky bird. Copyright 2007 and beyond.
This blog contains original graphics and artwork,
so get inspired but don't steal, karma is real.